If you think about the roof on your house, replacing it due to damage is one of, if not the most, expensive repair you will make in homeownership. The roof vital to protecting your home against the elements and avoiding water damage. This is why roof maintenance is something that you don’t want to skip. Soft washing your roof is exactly what you need to do to keep your roof in good condition. Big Moose Pressure Cleaning is here to talk about why it is so important to have your roof professionally soft washed.
What are the Benefits of Soft Washing a Roof?
There are several advantages that come from soft washing your roof.
– Appearance: You might not realize it, but there is a lot of debris that starts to accumulate on your roof over time. When you have your roof soft washed, all of that washes away and your roof looks new again. You will no longer see any streaks or unsightly algae growing on your roof’s surface.
– Health: If you have mold or mildew growing on your roof, it can make its way into your house. This can have health implications for your family. There are allergic and respiratory responses that can be less than ideal when mold starts growing in your house. Soft washing will remove any of the dangerous a mold and mildew that might be growing on your roof.
– Extends Lifespan: No one wants to replace the roof on their house sooner than they absolutely have to. To keep your roof in good shape and extend its life, you need to make sure you’re maintaining it properly. Part of this comes from having your roof washed.
– Pests: When you remove algae, mold and lichen from the surface of your roof, you are far less likely to run into problems with pest infestation. When your roof is washed, it will rid the roof of any nesting that might be happening on the roof as well.
– Savings: It is much more cost effective to have your roof soft washed than to deal with the damage that can be caused by not having it washed. Roof repairs will always be more expensive than professional washing.
– Energy Conservation: When your roof is dirty, it is darker and will attract more sunlight. This can make your roof considerably hotter. Heat can be hard on your roof and hard on your energy bill. You will find that your home is more energy efficient when you have it cleaned professionally.
Pressure Cleaning, Power Washing & More in McDonough, Barnesville, Fayetteville, Covington, Locust Grove, Griffin, Stockbridge & Social Circle & Jackson, Georgia
If you haven’t had your roof washed before, it’s time to call on Big Moose Pressure Cleaning to get it done for you. Attempting to wash your roof on your own can lead to costly damage that is permanent. We will make sure your roof is cleaned and protected from things like algae and mold. Call us today!