Some people may not realize how beneficial it can be to get your home power washed. It can be easy to forget that the outside of your house gets dirty just like the inside does. The exterior of your home is more than likely much dirtier than you realize it. It isn’t until you have it professionally washed that you see what a difference it can make in the overall appearance of your home. Big Moose Pressure Cleaning is here to talk about when the perfect time to get your home power washed is.
What’s the Best Time to Power Wash Your House?
Many homeowners wonder when the perfect time of the year to get their house power washed is. There are benefits to having it washed in the fall as well as in the spring. You will find that when you have your home power washed by professionals twice a year, that the paint on your home will last much longer. You will also see that there isn’t as much debris that could end up damaging the exterior of your home there either. You should optimally choose to have your home power washed both in the fall as well as in the spring.
What are the Benefits of Pressure Washing a House in the Fall?
There are several reasons why it is important to have your home power washed during the fall season.
– Wash Away Summer Pollen: Throughout the summer season, there is often a significant amount of pollen and dust that accumulates on your home. When you have the outside of your home power washed, it gets rid of this pollen which can help lessen allergy symptoms and help your home look nicer.
– Get Rid of Sticky Summer Messes: Who doesn’t love a good popsicle out on the deck during the summer? Unfortunately, there is likely some sticky residue that is left over from your summer fun.
– Prepare for Winter: When you have your home cleaned before winter, it lessens the chance of mold and mildew growth as winter moisture arrives.
Why Pressure Wash Your Home in the Spring?
Just like the fall exterior cleaning, there are several benefits that come from having your home pressure cleaned as spring hits as well.
– Protect Your Home: Winter can be brutal on your home. Removing the residue that is on your home after winter preserve the materials your home is made of. The thaw and freezing cycle can be brutal.
– Prevent Mold & Mildew: There is likely some leaf litter and other buildup that is on your home and roof. Removing it can help to keep mold and mildew growth at bay.