Though must of us know and are sanitizing the interior of our homes, it is vital to not forget to about the home’s exterior. The perfect environment for bacteria and other living organisms to thrive tend to be on outdoor areas, such as doorways and patios. These areas are frequently touched but infrequently cleaned. With the help of power washing, the Big Moose Pressure Cleaning would like to further elaborate on how pressure cleaning is the right solution. Being a fairly large surface, the exterior of your home is more effectively cleaned and sanitized through pressure cleaning. In order to thoroughly sanitize your doorways, patio, siding, roof, and all outdoor areas, the right tools and equipment in the hands of a professional technician can get the job done correctly.
Sanitizing Your Home with Power Washing
To sanitize a surface, power washing combines pressurized water and cleansers. Pressure can vary widely, depending on the type of surface and the material it’s made from. Roof shingles are washed at a much lower pressure than concrete for instance. Understanding the difference and procedures is important that results in either a sanitized home or a damaged home. You can achieve the following list below by combining water with cleansers successfully.
– Allergens, dust, and dirt are washed away
– Mildew, algae, and mold removal.
– Eliminating living organisms.
– All exterior surfaces are disinfected.
DIY VS Professional Pressure Cleaning
When it comes to power washing your home, there are two options: DIY pressure cleaning or professional services. DIY power washing needs to consider the following:
1) Do the Research. It is important to consider the differences between vinyl siding and a stone patio as your house is a combination of different features and materials. Experienced power washing technicians know how to adjust to each surface and provide a safe cleaning.
2) The Right Equipment. When compared to professional equipment, the power washers bought at a local hardware store are simple and closer to a garden hose. With several nozzles at your disposal and the ability to change water pressure is essential. Be sure to have a scrub brush and ladder as well.
3) Sanitize All Surfaces. To prevent the opportunity for regrowth, be sure to wash every side of your home, from the gutters to the ground. Quickly accumulating large amounts of algae and mold, and this includes second stories and all hard-to-reach areas. Being an intricate and time-consuming job, power washing, this job is better in hiring a professional company is the most effective and safest solution, though you can do this yourself.
Pressure Cleaning, Power Washing & More in McDonough, Barnesville, Fayetteville, Covington, Locust Grove, Griffin, Stockbridge & Social Circle Georgia
Power washing your home at least once a year is the best way to keep your home’s exterior clean and sanitized. Not only to ensure it’s sanitized, pressure washing protects it from embedded staining and boosts curb appeal. To help keep your home’s exterior well-maintained, cleaned, and sanitized, call Big Moose Pressure Cleaning and let our qualified experts ensure it is done safely and efficiently.