When it comes to the spring cleaning, the exterior of your home or business needs just as much as attention as the inside. There are a few locations that require a little more attention than others. We at Big Moose Pressure Cleaning would like to relate a few of the more common places that should get pressure cleaned this spring.
Surfaces Around Your Home that Can Benefit from Pressure Cleaning this Spring
1) Exterior Walls (Siding, Brick, and Stone). Over time the dust, dirt, and grime accumulate in the nooks and crannies of a building very easily. Surfaces such as siding, brick, and cobblestone are especially susceptible to the elements. Professionals properly trained and experienced to clean these surfaces with the proper pressure and cleaners can ensure the longevity of these materials o their expected lifespan and restore their aesthetics.
2) Parking Lots / Driveways. Vehicles naturally produce and attract filthy residues from grease and oil to dirt and mud. Where these vehicles are parked will leave residues behind that buildup layer of the grime they collect. Professional pressure cleaning can cut through grease and oil, the tire residues, pollutants, chewed gum, dirt, mud, and all the grit and grime the tires track on the paved driveways and parking lots.
3) Business Storefronts. The front of your commercial business is the first thing your customers see when they walk up to your door. Keeping the area cleaned with pressure washing on a routine basis can ensure it stays immaculate.
4) Garage Doors. Garage door is another likely surface to build up the dirt, pollutants, and oily particles. It can be a challenge to scrub the garage doors. A professional power wash can get them clean and vibrant quickly and efficiently without causing any damage when done correctly.
5) Roof (Gutters, Downspouts, Fascia Boards, and Soffits). The soffit is the long board that runs along the lower edge of a roof and its underside, as well as the fascia boards of the roof, are often parts that get forgotten and the spider webs, dust, wasp nest, and other pests making taking refuge can expedite the wear and cause damage. Soft washing the roof, to remove the pollutants, bird waste, dirt buildup, and ensuring the other elements including the fascia boards, soffits, gutters, and down spouts are cleaned will not only brighten your roof but contribute to the proper maintenance.
7) Fencing. Most residential and commercial properties have fences or walls, made from brick, wood, stone, or other such materials. Like any surface, they too can get the stains and dirt, mold and other residues. Many people think these surfaces require a new coat of paint when many times a simple power washing will rejuvenate the appearance and make it look fresh and clean.
8) Patios and Decks. Patios and decks are a designed to be an outdoor living space. As such they are exposed to the outdoor elements. Over time they accrue the dirt, mud, and often the mildew and mold. No matter if they are constructed from wood, concrete, tile, or other such materials, getting them power washed once a year will keep them looking amazing and sparkling like new.
9) Trashcans, Recycling Bins and Dumpster Pads. The trash cans and recycle bins for residential properties should be power washed periodically. Doing so can keep them looking nicer, prevent odors, and avoid attracting pests. Commercial properties should power wash their dumpster and dumpster pad for like reasons. Keeping the pests at bay, eliminating odors, sanitation concerns, and keeping the area in better condition is easily done with routine power washing.